How does IPL work?
1) use a razor to scrape off the hair on the spot to ensure the effect. Otherwise, the chance will be scorched.
2) hold down the "switch machine key" for more than 3 seconds, and the first light of the 5 light intensity indicator light is on. Users can increase (decrease) light intensity by pressing this button.
A total of 5 circulating light intensity can be selected, 1 has the lowest energy, and 5 has the highest energy.
3) the bright green Ready light will be bright in 2-3 seconds after starting, indicating that the machine is Ready to use.
4) after the READY light is on, please attach the shaved head to the part where the hair needs to be depilate (please remove the hair from the part of the hair that needs to be removed first, so as to avoid burning), and avoid pulling the trigger in the process.
5) when the bald head is completely attached to the skin, the READY light will flash, indicating that it can be polished.
6) when you pull the trigger, you'll hear "poof" and finish.
Lamp's Material: quartz
Replaceable Lamp:HR Lamp, SR Lamp, AC Lamp
Rated frequency Range:50HZ/60HZ
Hair removal wavelength range:530-1100mm
Lamp life:500000 flashes/per
How to operate:
Step 1: Shave and clean the treated area;
Step 2: Wear the goggles to avoid the IPL light stimulating eyes;
Step 3: Choose suitable energy level ;
Step 4: Let the treatment window touches treated areas vertically,and treat the areas by turns .don’t repeat and omit;
Step 5: Treat on the staring areas and repeat the step 4 for 2-3 times ;
Step 6: Apply anti-hair cream after treatment;
Step 7: Power off and use wet cloth or cotton swab to clean treatment window ;
Step 8: Put device and accessories into packing box and store in safe place.